3M is looking for a Customs Agent, located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Overall Job Description
Key responsibilities are:
- Efficient and correct processing of inbound deliveries and outbound shipping from our Zwijndrecht production plant by issuing import and export documents.
- Follow up on various licenses including IPR and Export Control
- Rigorous execution based on processes and procedures in place that comply with AEO certification
- Follow up on export confirmations and connect with internal (Customer Service Dept, Logistics Dept, Warehouse Dept) and external (Forwarders, Customs Authorities) partners.
The successful candidate has following qualifications:
- Bachelor in Logistics or Economics or equal by relevant experience (custom tasks related to national and international shipping and receiving).
- Knowledge of import/export legislation and corresponding documentation
- Practical user experience in a SAP environment is a plus
- ADR certificate is a plus
- Computer skills: Excel and Word
- Languages: Dutch, English + every extra language is a plus (German, French, … )
- 100% integer, flexible, pragmatic and stress resistant
- Positive mindset and excellent team player
- Respect for procedures and agreements
- Good organizing skills resulting in efficient, yet flawless working
- Strong communicator
What offers 3M?
3M offers you a professional and interesting environment with modern communication tools, training and education opportunities throughout your career and enthusiastic, motivated colleagues. We also offer a competitive salary, benefits and the necessary freedom to develop your responsibilities as 3M employee.