TalentXperts is part of the ASAP HR Group and has expertise in selection, testing, assessment, coaching, HR projects and outplacement. For Mobis Parts Europe in Beringen, we are looking for a warehouse manager.
Mobis Parts Europe is part of the Hyundai Motor Group and responsible for developing and distributing original parts and accessories to the official Hyundai and Kia dealer network in Europe.
The Mobis European Central Distribution Center in Beringen guarantees an on–time supply and optimum service to dealers and end customers. The site in Beringen is a dynamic multi-disciplinary operation and is also managing Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Inventory Management and Technical Service.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
- To manage the daily operations of the warehouse.
- To ensure a successful operation, cost effective, highly productive, quality focus and people management.
- To manage and lead a team of supervisors & team leaders.
- Collaborate with all other departments in the Mobis operation to meet company targets & objectives.
- Manage and motivate the supervisors & team leaders in monitoring the performance levels
of their teams.
- To utilize resources efficiently to minimize overtime and agency labor and to optimize productivity and create a culture of quality and commitment.
- To develop and deploy all allocated staff.
- Ensure all team members are properly trained.
- Set Key Objectives for your direct reports.
- Manage and control Warehouse production plan.
- Monitor and review operational performance against a number of KPI's.
- Implement best practices in order to reduce costs and maximize efficiency.
- Initiate new initiatives to enhance operational processes
Health & Safety
- Implement, regularly review and strictly enforce safety systems of working in the warehouse/office areas, ensuring full compliance with both site - specific and company policies, and all relevant government legislation within your areas of responsibility both physical area and staff.
- Take a leading role in taking the necessary actions to reduce number of work related incidents.
Facilities & Procurement
- Establish, implement and rigorously enforce a program of housekeeping routines in line with company's policy.
- Create a 'continuous improvement' environment.
- Implement and develop a culture respecting the Mobis Corporate Quality programs.
- Respect quality targets and initiate quality improvements in cooperation with Quality Department.
- Support, originate, appropriate and effective channels of communication with customers, suppliers, colleagues, employees and their representatives, including the provision of all routine and ad hoc reports and statistics.
- Participate in project groups on automation, quality or process improvements.
PROFILE / FUNCTION CRITERIA
- University level or relevant experience.
- 3 years management experience.
- 5 years experience in a logistics environment (Automotive)
- Team player and experience in leading in a team.
- Fully conversant with MS Office.
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French language is an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- A challenging job in a growing International company
- Market conform salary conditions + extra legal benefits