- Coordinate one line on one specific trade lane
- Monitor, maintain and develop inside sales activities
1. Commercially coordinate one line on one specific trade lane
- To develop the exports on one specific trade in cooperation with HQ Marseille, local Commercial Manager and the local Trade Manager
- Set up the yearly budget (volume, turnover, customer portfolio) in cooperation with the Trade Manager
- Report on a daily basis to HO Marseille and Trade Manager
- Develop & implement the Austral methodology : market ID, market segmentation, commercial allocation, vessel profile
- Implementation and intensive / smart use of our new CRM program (SAPHIR/LISA project)
- Follow the market trends and report them
2. Inside Sales Activities :
- Quotations and quotations follow up
- Daily use of our new CRM program with valuable information only is a must.
- Report feedback to HQ Marseille and agency
- Request, follow up and fill up RFQ (Request for Quote) from BCO (Beneficiary Cargo Owner) before the requested deadline
- Create and maintain a BOOKLET for the customer service (SQ list, free time agreements, BL, FAC etc)
- Monitor actively and pro-actively the performances by the means of Qlikview and the Missing Shippers List
- Daily contact with the customers
- Cooperate with the commercial activities: to maintain the relationship with already acquired customers, new prospects, sales leads.
- Prospection in cooperation with the Outside Sales Team
- Visit the yearly top 20 customers and register the relevant visitreport in CRM
- Schedule the customer visits when HQ Marseille representatives are travelling, in cooperation with the trade manager
- Competition analysis: know the offer/product of competition
- Sales report to be sent every month before the 31st !
- Gather and Report of the market information
- Report the changes of the service to the Sales & Marketing Desk (amendment of the presentations, actual surcharges, newsletter, website etc)
- Vessels check at closing day in close cooperation with customer service with the aim to avoid any dispute or wrong invoicing.
- Sales related DISPUTES must be handled/answered/solved within 48 hours.