Aim of this function:
Develop, lead and direct all business areas to ensure that Industrial Projects (IP) delivers its targets for operational excellence, profit and people. This across all areas of responsibility in line with BE IP strategy.
- Responsible for the retention of Key Accounts within IP and for identifying key areas of added value to the customer and profitable growth for the business.
- Lead customer reviews, identify ‘hot spots’ ensuring KPI’s and continuous improvement programmes are run in partnership with customers.
- Manage and develop existing customer relationships to ensure they are committed and that their business is retained and opportunities for growth are leveraged
- Support implementation of all new business.
- Focus on Customer profitability improvement actions
- Ensure accurate reporting
- Provide leadership for a team of 4 people across all areas of responsibility, inspiring people to engage with the business deliver key business results .
- Implement people processes in a consistent manner to ensure development and retention of talent as well as consistent treatment.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and behave in line with Corporate policies.
- Build a strong internal (finance, team Senior Management Team, Global IP team, business liaisons) and external (forwarding network) relationship with your stakeholders.
- Preferably a masters degree and 5 years experience working in Industrial Projects environment.
- Fluent in English
- Strong people management and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of the logistics business and in particular Industrial Projects.
- Able to travel widely on a Global basis as required.
- Clear internal integrity in line with DPDHL Code of Conduct
- A competitive salary enhanced with extra legal benefits and a wide training and development catalog. You will work in an international work environment with different contacts.