You are responsible for:
supporting project management activities for key Engineering & Manufacturing customer(s) in the areas of logistics operation including, but not limited to, freight forwarding operations, terminal handling and warehousing operations, customer service, customs clearance, billing and IT activities. This role would foresee direct customer engagement.
- Responsible to support and drive projects across the region in close coordination with the global and local operation teams. Drive collaborative solution design (together with the customer, commercial and global, regional and local operation teams)
- Produce strong and concise internal communications to all key stake holders to provide updates on achievements and ongoing projects
- Manage service quality and monitor satisfaction levels for key customers, in accompany with our commercial teams and support Key Account Management to visit clients
- Coordinates and drives weekly / monthly / quarterly review performance reviews to achieve/exceed performance targets including the support and development of Global, Regional and Local specific reporting and performance measures
- Ensure effective customer service through a process oriented approach that delivers reliable and consistent service
- Sponsors implementation of solutions in DGF cross product services & regions in alignment with customer requirement
- BA/BS preferred or minimum of 8 - 10 years ocean operations or related logistics/ freight forwarding experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentations)
- Project management experience and expertise
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Demonstrated leadership ability to include driving KPIs, employee engagement / teambuilding. Strong ability to develop, coach, train, and mentor staff to success
- Ability to take ownership and drive station solutions independently
- Basic knowledge of Cargo Wise system is preferred
Are you an operations passionate in search of a new challenge or next step in your professional career, willing to work for the market leader, kindly contact Liesbeth Schreurs.