ICT MANAGER Belux - Customer Facing Domain
Overall Role Purpose
To develop, manage, direct and control the DHL’s Customer Interface Solutions. Act as Know-how Center for DHL Express Customers covering all types of Customer ICT Processes / Solutions and Customer Integrations in the Belux through effective use of business assets and human resources, in accordance with the DHL strategy. To meet the revenue, volume and profitability targets set out in the Annual Business Operating Plan and to effectively contribute to the achievement of the overall regional and global strategy and vision.
- Defines and implements Strategy for today´s and future ICT Solutions. Application life-cycle management for customer ICT solutions, including Demand Management.
- Represents the Belux interests in European committees. Member of the European customer facing ICT board
- Responsible for DHL Belux Internet marketplace solutions. Optimization of existing and future Customer facing applications.
- Develops processes and architectures to ensure a future proof for national, multinational and international Customers.
- Technical commercial consultancy defining application roadmaps and release plan for ICT solutions.
- Designs and develops further processes and infrastructure with other ICT departments and Product Management.
- Develops and executes data quality management and monitoring for critical business processes
- Reinforces strategic perspective of ICT Service Management. Approves policies, methods, processes, techniques for Customer Interface Management based on change initiatives; guides the successful completion of Customer Integration.
- Interacts with senior management on topics of major significance, often requiring coordination between organizational units. Decentral Consultancy and central Products for ICT Projects. Support of regional Demand Mgmt. and decentralized ICT Solutions.
- Technical support for DHL Belux customer to make electronic business transactions
- Based on Sales/Regional priorities support and connect customer in a network compliant manner
- Response contact for all operational ICT-issues
- Global contact for international customers, if the HQ location is Belux.
- Domain lead for Customer Facing ICT Management, incl. budget, cost and staff management. Influences operating strategies with other business and functional leaders.
- Develops and supports innovating strategies for customer connectivity.
- Leads the technical Pre-Sales (in coordination with the regions).
- Defines and realizes individual solutions for large customers.
- Leads the technical onboarding of customer
- Support to 3PV’s in questions regarding DHL standards, product changes, label content and EDI messaging.
- Defines and prioritizes the requirements for the internal central ICT-Infrastructure.
- Ensures and monitors the SLA’s with customers around data quality in general
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation for the entire domain.
- Leads the CIT Customer Integration department in order to achieve all targets
- Encourages and develops the culture behavior and values of DHL. Ensures behaviour of team is in line with the DHL Focus Strategy. Focusses on both respect & results.
- Determines the Department structure, roles, performance targets and goals.
- Recruits, motivates and manages qualified staff.
- Directs performance planning, coaching, and evaluation. Sets challenging, sustainable and achievable KPI’s. (Key Performance Indicators).
- Organizes and monitors structural work meetings.
- Organizes structurally performance interviews and coaches, motivates and supports employees in their personal development. Plans and provides training and development paths in line with strategic evolution and evolving business needs.
- Approves pay adjustments and promotions.
- Ensures compliance with internal labor prevention and safe requirements.
- Coaching of the employees
- Resource planning & project planning. Manages the resource capacity & planning according to demand
Key capabilities / Competencies
- Constructive Challenge.
- Analytical skills to manage and resolve complex cross-functional challenges
- Professional competencies: Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Proven ICT skills (architecture, systems, processes).
- Good understanding of hardware, software, operating systems, programming logic & database management.
- Dutch, French and English (business fluent).
- MS Sharepoint (poweruser)
- eMarketing and website development
- Vendor selection management
Experience & Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Logistics and ICT related environment
- Proven experience with customer relationships in relevant industries.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience with Transport and Logistics management
- Project management in a complex environment
- Proven Budget responsibilities
- University degree or equivalent by experience (with technical or economic orientation) e.g. business administration, ideally with MBA or PhD.
- Management Experience in an international company