With a lineage of 30 years in NVOCC industry, ECU WORLDWIDE has been one of the global leaders in providing LCL services.
With a comprehensive global network through presence in over 90 countries, over 200 offices and more than 3.500 team members globally, today ECU WORLDWIDE not only ships cargo across all continents, we also offers wide variety of Value Added Services, Outsourcing Solutions and Consultancy around our core product of LCL.
In our Antwerp office we are currently looking for a Global Key Account Management Assistant. You will be responsible for assisting the Global Key Account Managers on all Corporate Account related tasks..
- Support on all key account related matters, sales and operations related
- Assistance in the global account reporting, external newsletters, statistics
- Involvement in the specific projects related to the Corporate Accounts Business
- Participation in the development of account approach strategies under the guidance of the Global Key Account Managers + in-time follow-up on action items wich are agreed upon with the customers, jointly with IT, Operations and local Sales
- Assistance in the development and creation of presentations and documents for all accounts
- General business support
- Fluent English, additional languages appreciated
- Analytical Skills
- General Customer Orientation
- Team player, stress resistant, problem solving person
- Work accurately, no 9 to 5 mentality
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, word and Publisher skills
- General knowledge and understanding of logistics and shipping processes and its terminology
You will be part of one of the world’s leading companies and work with seasoned colleagues. Your salary will be up to market standards including pension plan, health insurance, meal vouchers. The dynamic within the company provides ample opportunities for growth.
Please send your application with detailed CV to email@example.com and visit our website at www.ecuworldwide.com