With a lineage of over 25 years in NVOCC industry, Ecu Worldwide (Belgium) NV has been one of the global leaders in providing LCL services.
With a comprehensive global network through presence in over 90 countries, over 200 offices and more than 3.500 team members globally, today Ecu Worldwide not only ships cargo across all continents, we also offer a wide variety of Value Added Services, Outsourcing Solutions and Consultancy around our core product of LCL.
For our office in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Sales Representative.
Your key responsibilities are as following:
- Schedule appointments and visiting existing customers (Belgium + Germany)
- Achieve predetermined number of visits per week
- Fill in sales planning mentioning contact person, purpose of the visit, focus destinations, ..
- Prepare detailed sales reports via CRM within 48 hours after sales visit
- Develop new and prospective accounts while maintaining and growing with existing accounts
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of bids, RFQ’s and quotations with customers
- Prepare statistics via the CRM / Account program
- Excellent knowledge of the shipping business (forwarding, LCL,…)
- Fluent Dutch, English, good knowledge of French and German
- Prepared to travel occasionally
- Good listener and excellent communicator
- Commercial attitude; thinks and acts with business results in mind
You will be part of one of the world’s leading companies and work with seasoned colleagues. Your salary will be up to market standards including pension plan, health insurance, company car, fuel card, meal vouchers (8 EUR), smart phone, laptop.
Please send your application with detailed CV to email@example.com.