Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently they are seeking to expand their air operations team at their new branch in Antwerp with possibilites of promotion and leading a team of forwarders in the near future.
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day operational tasks and ensuring all customers freight arrives on time. The role requires high class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all air shipments for customers
- Ensures timely bookings with airline on customer behalf
- Prepares all necessary documentation, in accordance to country requirements
- Communicates regularly with customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuously communicates with overseas to meet delivery commitments;
- Ensures follow-up with airline to monitor and track departure and arrival information and updates
The right candidate will be:
- Experienced in Air Freight forwarding Import/Export – at least 2 or 3 years previous experience in the field
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing / put away.
- Able to prioritize
- Familiar with customs & export procedures
If interested, please send us your CV in English language. Thank you!