For one of our clients, a major actor in the distribution and transport sector, we are looking for a Field Business Analyst / Advisor. Reporting directly to the group's operational director, you will be in charge of challenging and advising the various activity sites (located in Flanders and Wallonia) with the aim of actively participating in the continuous improvement of their organizational and strategic processes. Thanks to your analytical capacity you will be able to provide support to the concerned people or departments regarding the continuous optimization of processes and / or internal tools.
- Provide relative support for forecasting and control of budgets, costs, P & L responsibility, Ensure reporting to management;
- Collaborate closely with IT analysts and make requests for IT developments based on the creation of new processes or the adaptation of existing processes;
- Carry out the application tests and coordinate the tests with the representatives of the field;
- Confront and empower the people or departments concerned to facilitate the achievement of the objectives set;
- Manage specific projects and participate in various internal or external meetings;
- Provide support for the implementation of new products / services;
- Demonstrate inventiveness and creativity to develop innovative solutions to optimize processes within the company;
- Represent corporate values and ensure they are respected.
The skills required for this position:
- You can demonstrate a few years of experience in operational management / project management in sectors similar to transport, logistics and / or distribution;
- You are bilingual (FR / NL) and flexible in nature. As a result, you are able to work both in the north and south of the country. A good knowledge of English is also required as part of this function;
- You have real listening and communication skills as well as an innate sense of leadership to coach and train the people around you;
- You enjoy teamwork and varied interlocutors;
- You are versatile and able to work on very diverse topics (finance, operations, IT, logistics, transport, ...);
- You have critical thinking, analytical capabilities and strong reporting skills,
- You master the Excel tool in an advanced way.
Are you interested in joining a leading company in its sector as part of a senior position? Our client offers you the opportunity to have a real impact on the development and continuous improvement of its Belgian structure. In addition, a competitive compensation package will be granted (company car, insurance package, meal vouchers, ...).
Would you like to know more? Do not hesitate to send me your resume by applying for the announcement.