For one of our clients, leader on the European market in building materials and decorations, we are currently looking for a Product manager (M/W).
Directly reporting to the commercial director, your mission will be to develop, expend and improve existing and new product lines according to market trends in Belgium and abroad, in order to strengthen the leadership of the company on the European level. As a real project manager, you will work both on the field and in the offices in collaboration with several departments but autonomously.
Your main responsibilities :
- You will identify, describe and quantify the potential of existing products in each of the strategic geographical areas while providing innovative solutions or ideas to develop those products in the future.
- As a real link between the realities and expectations of the market and the production, you will define the technical tests to be carried out and the level of result and quality to acquire
- You will collect on the market information needed to develop new products or to continuously improve existing products.
- You will collect, from the production department, all the technical information to evaluate and guarantee the feasibility of the development of new products internally and externally
- You will coordinate all the follow-up actions, validation and conclusion of tests carried out by the internal or external production
- You will develop, propose and set up products, concepts or systems in terms of image and price
- Working closely with the sales department, you will manage all the marketing phases of new products, concepts or systems (marketing, communication, ...)
- You hold a degree in commercial, civil, industrial or architect engineering and you have a real interest for the sales aspect of the function,
- You have 3-5 years relevant experiences in one of the following fields: Technical Sales Engineer, Product Management, Sale of products related to the field of construction or industrial products
- You have several years’ experiences in the management of projects related to technical products in similar areas.
- You have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ERP, CRM…)
- You have a good expertise in Autodac, Sketchup is considerate as a strong asset.
- You are bilingual in French/Dutch and fluent in English. German will be a real advantage
- You are willing to travel 20% to 30% of your time mainly in Belgium
Required professional skills:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Sales aptitude and the attitude
- Ability to adapt easily to any type of clients / contacts
- Diplomatie and persuasion force
- Team spirit
- Ability to question oneself
- Organized and proactive
- Administrative rigour
Our client offers the opportunity to be part of a human size structure, leading in its sector and within an international perimeter. Key player in the sustainability of the leading position on this market, you will play a major role in the development of the activities of your future company. In addition to a competitive salary package (car, gas card, group insurance and hospitalization, luncheon vouchers, bonuses, etc.), this company will allow you to evolve in a pleasant working environment.
Interested in this great opportunity? Please send your CV to François de Jamblinne.