With operations in 47 countries, GEFCO Group is a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions and the European #1 in automotive logistics. We are proud of our 69 years of heritage and the expertise of our 13,000 employees around the world.
Our corporate culture is based on building Infinite Proximity™ in our relationships with all our employees and partners. That takes talent. We recruit the best to help us rise to our customers’ most demanding supply chain challenges. And to keep driving our business forward, we are committed to helping our employees develop the skills they need to thrive.
GEFCO's Finished Vehicle (FVL) entity has set an ambitious growth plan for the period from 2017 to 2022. In this context, GEFCO brought together both business experts and IT experts to address the VO market setting up Moveecar in 2018, a digital service platform dedicated to your vehicle all along its life cycle.
As part of its development, Moveecar is looking for:
Network Development Manager (M/F) Based in Ghislenghien (BE)
Based in Ghislenghien (BE), you will be responsible over the Benelux Area and you will directly report to the FVL Manager Benelux.
YOUR MISSION :
- Define the strategy and manage the activity of in life business, Set up an Ecosystem of Partners for Implementation of Moveecar offers and Staart Operations (Storage, Transport, Appraisal, Admin, Repair and Travel Experience) for Car Retail Business in order to get full Customers satisfaction, thus on a Country Level
- Ensure the best Buying Pricing for each Brick of Operations according to the Geographical Context and the Market Price.
- Participate to the budget process in line with the strategic targets of the group.
- Management of his activity and his team.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build relationships with clients at all levels
- Develop acceptable reporting processes for customers
- Become primary point of contact for customer queries
- Represent the company
- Commercial objectives for new and existing client development
- Transversal sales ability
- Liaise between customer and internal GEFCO personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
- Seamless integration of new customers
- Company spokesperson
- Complies, improve and maintain Health and Safety, Quality and Environment Performance standards in line with GEFCO values and actively contributes to proactively prevent H&S hazards.
- Relevant knowledge of the Automotive market (even leasing or insurance) with a developed network in the industry
- At least 3 years of experience as Operational or purchase manager in Car Retail Industry/Automotive Logistics Sector
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset who can work alone and generate the network from scratch
- Languages: Dutch and French are a Must, English it’s desirable.
- This it’s your great opportunity to join the GEFCO family.
"In line with GEFCO's commitment to inclusion and diversity, this position is open to all".