Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 20.04.2023 | Limburg
Customer Service Specialist & Planning Representative
We are offering a challenging Customer Service Officer function at our brand new Contract Logistic Site in Tessenderlo, Belgium. Are you the voice for our customer that we are looking for?
As a Customer Service Officer you will be responsible for delivering an excellent contact with different customers of which the logistic processes are based in our site in Tessenderlo. You are the direct link between our company and the customer. You are responsible for the communication towards the customer and for the administration (inbound and outbound planning) which comes along with the customer service. You will inform customers on the status of our service within order processing, you will also communicate about the coordination of the actions needed, you will be handling complaints and turn them from dissatisfaction into trust and customer loyalty.
- Deliver maximize customer satisfaction in line with the contractual arrangements by focusing on coordination and administration of the order process.
- Ensure follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers and be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency when required.
- Align with both internal stakeholders, such as operational team leaders and managers, and external stakeholders, on providing the best possible customer service.
- Inform the customer at all times about the progress of our service.
- Ensure a correct and on time invoicing for our services.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions with customers.
- Participate in initiatives on continuous improvement.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in logistics or equal level by experience.
- First experience in a customer service function or a logistics administration function.
- Solid understanding of the basics of logistics / warehouse processes such as inbound / outbound / stock / etc.
- A born communicator towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- Basic MS Excel, experience with WMS is an asset.
- Professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- Able to stand a healthy level of stress and must have strong organizing skills.
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel