Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 06.02.2023 | Limburg
Site manager Tessenderlo
We are looking for a Site Manager at our site in Tessenderlo.
As Site Manager you work in a dynamic, semi-automated and new warehouse in Tessenderlo in which you must be able to continuously adapt to changing circumstances. In this position you are strategically and commercially responsible for the results and successes of this site.
- Managing the daily operation. You ensure an adequate division of tasks among all managers reporting to you.
- Responsible fordeveloping, implementing, agreeing and applying all activities within the scope of work of the assigned site.
- You are (together with your management team) responsible for the (personal) development of your management team and indirectly of all other employees and you apply the HR policy.
- You are (together with your management team) responsible for the safety of all employees and you apply all Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies.
- Information exchange and consultation of the site management team in order to jointly ensure progress of the total logistics flow of goods;
- Budget discussions, motivating investment proposals, determining the financial feasibility of investments, drawing up an annual budget in relation to e.g. turnover, manpower, .. linked to the annual plan;
- Annual creation of the site annual plan. Mid-term reporting about the progress to the Business Unit Manager and creating action plans for improvement;
- Guiding change processes to increase performance, productivity and flexibility;
- You are responsible to create a long term relationship on a tactical/strategical level with the customer contacts for the site.
Jouw skills en ervaringen
- At least 10 years of successful managerial experience in a logistics/e-commerce environment, preferably in a similar position
- Experience with Lean and/or Operational Excellence
- You have an affinity with technology and automation
- You have great people- and communications skills to lead and work well in team
- You are solution and result oriented
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have great customer relationship skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English is a must
Redenen om bij ons te komen werken
We offer a challenging position within a fast-developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary, lease car, bonus and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel