Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 08.02.2023 | Limburg
Transport Specialist - ECommerce
We are looking for a Transport Specialist to join our site in Tessenderlo. If you want to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is a great opportunity to join our E-Commerce Transport team!
You will be joining our team of experts and take ownership for delivering excellent performance in all the Transport activities assigned to you. The main mission of the Transport team is to satisfy the customer’s need, ensure On Time in Full shipments in close collaboration with the Customer Service warehouse and the Supply chain departments. You will focus on freight bill auditing and carrier performance management. This to secure the day-to-day activities and assuring that targets are met.
- Freight bill auditing : audit freight invoices, create monthly transport invoices to customer, manage freight cost claims, manage freight cost approval and payment, follow-up profitability, manage ratecards in TMS
- Event management : follow-up shipment status transmission, handle event notification, manage and keep reason codings in system/reporting up-to-date, exception management, ensure proactive communication & proactive solutions
- Transport analysis : analyze the different transport flows to identify potential improvements, keep track of developments within transport market (Market intelligence)
- Tender & RFQ support : prepare & collect the necessary data for new tenders, participate to integration of carriers selected during the tender process LI-AM2
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business school /Logistics, Engineer/Transportation,
- Minimun 2 years of relevant experience in Freight bill auditing, Carrier performance management, advanced knowledge of Transport management and analysis,
- Strong analytical skills, you are organized and able to meet deadlines,
- Autonomous and rigorous, you are known for your great interpersonal skills and your mastery of customer relations,
- Fluent English is required.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a complete position in a strong international environment, with a competitive salary and opportunities for development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel