Business Manager Pharma
As Business Manager Pharma you will play a key role in the success and growth of our Pharma vertical within Belgium & Luxembourg organization.
You will be responsible to connect all Business & functional units' expectations and drive solutions across the entire organization to increase the business with assigned/target Pharmaceutical & Healthcare customers across all business units and fields.
You will be responsible to build and maintain relationship with current allocated customers in the Pharma vertical and work with Sales & pharma leads in Business units to expand Kuehne + Nagel customer base, in order to ensure the budgeted revenue is maintained as a minimum, while focusing on increasing volume and gross profit to agreed annual targets.
You will develop commercial activities towards new customers and work closely with Key Account / Excellence/Business Development & field sales teams prospects by opening doors at all levels of targeted companies and so making K+N an inevitable participant in each tender. The objective is to avoid tenders and have customers buying into our solutions (prior to tender).
As Business Manager Pharma you will identify the gaps in current solutions/deliverables against market and develop a view on overall supply chain processes in the Pharma and Healthcare market and use that knowledge to offer tailor-made and optimized solutions.
Act at a strategic level and have a strong feeling with new market trends. Translating this into the organization. By continuously thinking ahead, create new business opportunities and enable the organization to be agile respond quickly.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Pharma & healthcare roadmap of Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Strategic layer to connect all functional & business units' expectations and central point of contact related to Pharma competency center and liaison to regional & global pharma teams.
- Ensure a collaborative environment between functional & business units'
- Creation of cross business units products and solutions
- Increase business of assigned Pharmaceutical & Healthcare customers
- Acquisition of new Pharmaceutical & Healthcare customers
- Strategic customer relationship management
- Market research and analyze on pharmaceutical trends and requirements
- Conduct marketing and communication activities towards Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare customers as well as KN internal
- Adhere to, if applicable, to the WHO GDP/GxP/GMP guidelines (Technical report series) and EU guidelines in their latest versions
- Create and update internal and external customer presentations, product and customer related
- Support QSHE with trainings and execution of internal and external Pharma & Healthcare specific training
- Be actively present at events and seminars, major annual professional conferences
Your skills and experience
- Master diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Management
- Deep logistical industrial know how on the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare market
Strong commercial background in a B2B environment (with focus on Pharma) and proven track record (8 to 10 years) in developing new business and successfully finalizing commercial deals.
- Ability to leverage his personal network for commercial development
- Solid background in the Warehouse and Distribution environment (Capable to rapidly assess a current logistics situation and estimate the commercial potential for K+N)
- This function requires solid Sales and Marketing skills with strong communication qualities, an analytical mind and the relational abilities necessary to convince his clients and prospects of his ideas
- True hunter with strong commercial and business feeling
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written in Dutch, English and French.
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze complex logistics or transportation issues and to identify key arguments to convince clients
- Actively present at events and seminars, major annual professional conferences. Play an active role in professional association
Good reasons to join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req43038