We are offering a Continuous Improvement Facilitation function within our Contract Logistics team in Geel and Eindhout.
As Continuous Improvement Facilitator your responsibility is to implement the internal continuous improvement strategy (KNPS: Kuehne + Nagel Production System) for our contract logistics site in Geel and in Eindhout, in alignment with the local management teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implementing and maintaining continuous improvement techniques and KNPS-tools such as: lean six sigma, 5S, visual management, standardization, process status boards, process control boards, and more.
- Train, coach, and support of employees at various levels in the organization in applying continuous improvement techniques and tools.
- Lead and realize divers KNPS projects in collaboration with employees out of different teams.
- Actively identify and create the conditions to reach a culture of participation and involvement in which continuous improvement becomes self-evident.
- Guide and support the management team in developing knowledge concerning KNPS and lean thinking.
- Perform administration linked to continuous improvements such as developing and maintaining training KNPS - manuals, KNPS – documentation, reporting on the progress of the KNPS implementation, and more.
Your skills and experience
- Master degree in logistics/business economics or equal level in thinking and performing by experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience in an operational role, preferably within supply chain environment.
- First experience in Lean Six Sigma Tools, Continuous Improvement and Lean Thinking and eager to become a specialist in these matters.
- Strong communication skills: being able to build rapport with colleagues at different levels in the organization, eager to coach and train people.
- Born motivator with enthusiasm to activate people: activate and coach people at various levels in the organization.
- Good (self-) organizing skills and being able to handle a healthy workload.
- Analytical thinking combined with a hands-on and proactive mind-set.
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English.
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please send your application in English via our website KN Careers
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com