Kuehne +Nagel | 20.10.2020 | Antwerp
Customs Officer | Belgium | req65721
We are offering a Customs Officer function within our Customs Team within our Contract Logistics site located in Geel, Belgium.
As Customs Officer you service our logistics customers (Electronic Devices, FMCG, Pharma, Tabaco … ) by ensuring all customs requirements for their orders are met correct and in time. This includes correct handling of all customs documents and formalities for import, transit, and export.
- Delivering correct and on time customs documentation and formalities for import, transit, and export.
- Optimize the operational and administrative processes for more efficiency within your department.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with your customer.
- Improve and secure data quality in all operational and reporting systems and files.
- Developing yourself and colleagues to be up to date on all relevant customs legislation.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience.
- 2 years of experience as a customs officer in an internal or external customs team.
- Very good knowledge of the customs declarations process and Incoterms.
- Experience with customs software such as PLDA and NCTS is a must. Experience with EMCS is an asset.
- MS Office: advance knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Language skills: Dutch, English - profound knowledge, French - basic knowledge is an asset.
- You have good organizing skills and you can work accurately, you are willing to work flexible hours.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a challenging position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+32 470 45 70 16
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne +Nagel