Facility Coordinator | Geel | req54135
We are looking for a Facility Coordinator in our Contract Logistics site in Geel.
The goal is to ensure excellent service and support to employees and customers.
Hard & Soft Services Facility Coordination
- provide effective front desk service for all internal and external customers/contractors including:
- Delivery and coordination of timely answers and solutions to daily requests, according to existing directives and licenses
- Schedule and execute regular site checks agreed in service contracts and organize the necessary actions for hard & soft services
- Manage the supplier performance and ensure it meets agreed service delivery standards
- Request and evaluate supplier offers, look for competitive alternatives
- Plan, prepare and support internal moves
- Control and maintain the CAFM
- Act as a SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) in case of alarms
- Control consumptions of Gas, Water and Electricity
- Supervise external warehouses
- Assist in local Facility Management projects
- Ensure the proper execution of hard services by concerned team members
- carry out periodical site checks ensuring the sites are clean, in good order, noting defects and non-compliancy issues and coordinate follow up on action items
- assist the facility manager to monitor services standards on both soft & hard services
- assist the facility manager to ensure the infrastructure complies with all statutory regulations and codes of practice
- working on department guidelines and standard procedures:
- operate and maintain an effective filing system for the department
- local superuser for our CAFM record and monitor all costs and expenses for all facility budgets process invoices
- process audit reports & technical inspections and coordinate follow up actions
- ensure building plans are being kept up to date
- assist with preparing and tendering contracts ensuring commercial competitiveness
- provide administrative support to the facility manager, arranging meetings, filing and purchase orders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- providing facilities or maintenance service in a busy organization
- complaints handling and follow up on procedures
- You understand compliance requirements and working with service level agreements
- You dispose of a great amount of enthusiasm and commitment to learn about and get involved in
the department's activities
- You have the ability to prioritize the workload, to work under pressure with a high level of organizational proficiency and initiative against challenging deadlines
- You have good numeracy skills and the ability to process invoices accurately and efficiently
- You are a goal-oriented, organized team player who can encourage his team and are able to mentor, lead and have the personality to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people from within and outside the organization.
- You manage a small team of caretakers.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed
- You work accurate and with precise attention to detail
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.