Starting your day with an overview of all departures/arrivals of the previous day. Contacting clients to inform them about delays and offer alternative solutions. Goods delayed due to problems at the airport or with the airline? No problem because you have the skillset and expertise to make sure that under any circumstances you offer the best service to our clients. We offer the network to help you do so.
Kuehne + Nagel is hiring for the position of Forwarder Airfreight to join our team in Brussels. You will play a key role in our global operational transportation team and be responsible for handling and coordinating air shipments and providing an excellent Kuehne+Nagel service towards customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handle customer service and operations for a variety of export and/or import shipments
- Depending on the assigned Business Unit, additional know-how and skills may be required such as dangerous goods knowledge, envirotainer knowledge - specifically for pharmaceutical business,Perishables, etc.
- Responsible for the financial KPI's / file and/or assigned clients
- Offer excellent customer service towards our clients
- Signal and resolve issues in agreement with your direct manager
- Build, maintain and develop good relationships with new and/or existing clients
- Actively participate in implementing new procedures
Your skills and experience
- Very strong customer focus and team spirit
- Ability to identify opportunities and translate them into wins
- Potential and willingness to adapt to change
- Open to developing yourself & others
- PC Literacy and capability to quickly learn to work with custom-made software
- Fluency in Dutch and English, French is an asset
- First experience within logistics or forwarding but also open for starters with a "can do" mentality
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
You can apply directly online or send your application via de "Apply" button
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req32848