You will be responsible for handling and coordinating sea shipments (Export and / or Import) from A to Z. This includes close monitoring of operational records, accurate preparation of all documents and providing an excellent Kuehne+Nagel service towards customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities include the following
- Handle a variation of export and / or Import shipments - FCL or LCL. Depending on the assigned Business Unit additional know-how and skills may be required such as dangerous goods knowledge, envirotainer knowledge, etc.
- Responsible for the financial KPI's / file and / or assigned clients
- Signal or correct mistakes and resolve issues in agreement with your direct manager
- Actively participate and look for more efficiency in operational and administrative processes
- Build, maintain and develop good relationships with new and / or existing clients
- Actively cooperate on creating SOP's and WI's
You are the perfect match to work @ Kuehne+Nagel if you have the following „+" in your profile
- You deliver excellent customer service - towards customers and colleagues all over the world
- You are solution driven - Ability to identify opportunities and translate them into wins
- You are a team player - you support the reasoning that 1+1= 3
- You are driven - you translate potential setbacks into opportunities and wins for the future
- You welcome change - acknowledging that standing still is the same as taking a step back
- You want to develop yourself & others - knowledge will create the difference between Kuehne+Nagel and other logistics suppliers
- You are a PC Literate - ability to quickly learn to work with custom made software
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently. Ability to speak and write French is an asset
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work in an evening shift
- First experience within logistics or forwarding but also open for starters with a "can do" mentality
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
You can apply directly online or send your application by e-mail to:
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Reference Number: req24497