Kuehne + Nagel believes in the value of investing in growth and development of its employees and future employees. As a result, we give the opportunity to have a challenging internship in one of the following departments:
- Forwarder Airfreight export/import
You can experience to work in one of the world's leading logistics companies, further develop your skills and collaborate with other employees in realizing projects aligned to your interest.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will support the department manager or team leader with daily tasks;
- You will work closely with colleagues and/or external partners;
- You will be able to participate in projects according to your skills and interests;
- You will receive training and coaching;
Your skills and experience
- You are a final year student from a bachelor or master's degree program from a Belgian school without any work experience.
- You have a driven personality and are eager to learn.
- You are a good communicator, oral and written
- You are mobile. You will have a desk in K+N Brucargo.
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an asset;
Good reasons to join
Are you someone who wants to grow personally and professionally? Does for you developing your own ideas go hand in hand with being part of a great team? Do you like an environment where you can take on responsibilities and where people are committed to achieving their goals? Are you open-minded and enjoy connecting with colleagues from a broad range of business areas in different parts of the world?
If so, don't hesitate and apply for an internship at Kuehne + Nagel and mention which department you're interested in.
You can apply directly online via LinkedIn or send your application by e-mail to: Mina.Jovicic@kuehne-nagel.com
Please be informed that parts of the recruitment process will be in English.
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Reference Number: req28797