Kuehne+Nagel | 15.07.2020 | Antwerp
IT Support and Administration Officer
IT Support and Administration Officer | Belgium | req63199
We are looking for an IT Support and administration officer to join our BeLux team who will work out of our site in Antwerp.
Are you knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks? Are you a problem-solver with excellent communication skills? Do you have experiences in IT support and you are interested in working in our Belux team? If yes, then continue reading, as this might be just the right challenge for you!
- User support via ticketing system, phone and direct contact based on ITIL Standard
- Administration of users and computers in active directory and MS exchange server
- Administration of the local hard- and software (clients, server, storage, network, RF-environment, printers,...)
- Participation in IT projects
- Close cooperation with Business Units and support of business initiatives.
- Ensuring business contingency and data availability in our ICT environment.
- Defining processes, optimization and continuous improvements.
- Documentation of activities, processes, tasks
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch (fluent or native level)
- Bachelor in IT or matching level of experience
- Experiences in IT 1st and 2nd level support (experiences with ITIL Standard as advantage)
- Deep knowledge of Windows 10 and standard applications
- Understanding of Windows Server Operating Systems, Vmware, MS Exchange
- Understanding of IT network technologies
- Awareness of Information Security and quality standards
- Great ability of logical and analytical thinking / structured way of working
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position in a strong international environment with a competitive salary and development opportunities within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 175 5587072
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel