Management traineeship Air & Sea Freight
The management trainee program is the framework to provide the Kuehne + Nagel organization with talented professionals and dedicated leaders, now and in the future.
You will learn the principles of Air & Sea Freight from scratch and enter a world with highly complex processes. You will work on challenging projects, get the operational insights and enlarge your logistics know-how through multiple experiences in these exciting business units.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Throughout a management trainee program of 2 years you are expected to develop following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Air & Sea Freight
- Gain operational experience
- Develop personal leadership skills
- Project management: actively participate/lead and deliver in assigned projects
- Have an understanding of our systems and working procedures
- Getting to know the organization from the core
Your skills and experience
- Analytical and communicational skills
- Delivering excellent customer service - towards customers and colleagues all over the world
- Solution-driven and stress resilient
- Eagerness to work in a team
- Adaptable to change and willingness to develop yourself & others
- Ability to learn quickly and PC literacy
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French is considered an asset.
- Master degree in Economics, Operations Management or Logistics, Supply Chain Management, ...
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
Good reasons to join
Your + shapes our future. With this program, Kuehne + Nagel invests in the development of your talent and triggers you to deploy your talent for delivering continuous business improvement and customer excellence.
We believe by taking this opportunity, you can accelerate your insight and potential in developing into a key role in our business units Air & Sea Freight.
You can apply directly online or send your application by e-mail to:
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req39875