National Key Account Manager (NKAM)
As an National KAM, you are Responsible to manage & develop one or multiple customers on Industrial or Automotive Vertical in Belgium and also with extend focus on Regional or Global for one or more accounts focusing on Kuehne+Nagel airfreight / Sea Freight / Overland & Contract Logistics Business. You responsible to enhance customer experience and focus on the growth areas within Belgium and Western Europe Region.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategy for each of the allocated regional accounts
- Act as the strategic point of contact - liaising with National / Regional sales structure and calling on internal business unit specialists when necessary
- Execute specific operational guidelines for account
- Drive the RFQ / Tender responses for assigned customer, liaising closely with the Global Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts
- Controls service performance and takes / initiates corrective actions in case of issues and acts as escalation point for Global and National Accounts and national managements
- Builds external industry network relations and represents Kuehne + Nagel as the industry expert
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for candidates who show the following qualities:
- 5-10 years' experience in Key Accounts management in the forwarding or logistics business.
- Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience.
- Experience in Industrial and Automotive Product & Compliance
- Advanced knowledge of air / sea / Overland & Contract Logistics activities.
- MS Office and other IT skills: advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Language skills: English, Dutch excellent speaking and writing.
- You can deliver excellent customer service towards customers and colleagues all over the world, you have good organizing skills and you can work accurately.
- You have experience in service and negotiation.
Good reasons to join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Reference Number: req30561