Kuehne + Nagel looking for dynamic Pharma professional to develop and onboard new customers in Pharma & Healthcare segment based in Belgium & Luxembourg especially local Small, Medium segment of companies focusing on Kuehne+Nagel airfreight / Sea Freight / Overland & Contract Logistics Business. You’re responsible to enhance customer experience and focus on the growth areas within Belgium and Luxembourg.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Identify & onboard new customers from Small & Medium Pharma & Healthcare Segment in Belgium & Luxembourg
- Act as one point of contact – liaising with internal business units Air Freight / Sea freight / Overland & Contract Logistics specialists when necessary
- Execute Kuehne + Nagel Pharma process & guidelines for customers.
- Drive the RFQ / Tender responses for assigned customer, liaising closely with the Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts
- Controls service performance and takes/initiates corrective actions in case of issues and acts as an escalation point for National Accounts.
- Builds external industry network relations and represents Kuehne + Nagel as the industry expert
Your skills and experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in Pharma Account management in the forwarding or logistics business
- Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience
- Experience in Pharma Product & Compliance
- Advanced knowledge of air / sea / Overland & Contract Logistics activities.
- MS Office and other IT skills: advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Language skills: English, Dutch excellent speaking and writing
- You can deliver excellent customer service towards customers and colleagues all over the world, you have good organizing skills and you can work accurately
- You have experience in service and negotiation
Good reasons to join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com