Purchase Coordinator | Geel | req44453
Kuehne+Nagel is looking for a Purchase Coordinator to strengthen the purchasing team and provide strong support for our business units.
As Purchase Coordinator you service your internal clients by ordering different products and price requests. You will supervise the price and quality of our warehouse, office, safety and maintenance products. You are in charge of the operational execution of the purchasing process (order processing, order follow-up, invoicing control, supplier complaints and transactional data, steering towards operational KPIs). You maintain good contact with our external suppliers and internal customers. You manage the purchasing team and report directly to the national procurement manager.
- Supervising internal orders in our internal purchase system.
- Maintaining contact with our suppliers to assure we receive the best price available.
- Search actively for potential suppliers and request quotations.
- Formatting contracts with detailed information as well as the general terms and conditions.
- Actively support identifying and implementing improvements in your area of responsibility.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor degree in economics or equal level by experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience within a purchase function.
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong communication and negotiating skills (contact with external suppliers and internal clients)
- Basic knowledge of accountancy
- MS Office: good skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Language skills: Dutch, English - profound knowledge, French - basic knowledge is an asset.
- You are dynamic person with good organizing skills and can work accurately.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.