QSHE Manager (Part Time - 50%)
The QSHE & Security (Quality, Safety, Health and Environment) Manager organizes, manages and develops all existing certifications, quality process controls, KPI and performance measurement and reporting processes for KN NV sites (Antwerp, Brussels & AMAS sites - Mechelen, Wellen and Middelkerke) to meet both internal and external requirements, including legal compliance and customer's expectations. This by supporting all department heads, managers, and their customers as required.
Additionally, the QSHE Manager will be assigned to the role of prevention counselor (level 1) operating within the legal Belgian framework and health and safety comity for KN NV (all sites)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implement, develop and create awareness and positive acceptance of the QSHE and security standards and ensure adherence throughout the organisation in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain QSHE processes compliant with KN company directives regarding quality across each department to ensure that the departments deliver customer satisfaction throughout each business engagement
- Review and audit operational QSHE processes/ structures
- Verify the use and effectiveness of these QSHE processes according to KN regulations and client requirements
- Advice senior and local management on Setting Quality compliance objectives and ensure targets are met by Belux local QSHE targets.
- Focal point for all QSHE KPI and performance measurement and report processes, ensuring that all contractual requirements are met ( if applicable ) and that all identified deviations are escalated to the relevant department head and business manager in a timely and productive way
- Benchmark the internal quality systems by performing internal audits and self- inspections
- Monitor updating of all Working Instructions in the different departments according to BeLux Standards
- Ensure that the KN QSHE, Security System is an active tool in the regular activities of the branch
- Being responsible for setting up local security guidelines according to the applicable legislation.
Your skills and experience
- Quality and/or regulatory knowledge in a distribution environment
- Knowledge of ISO , common safety and health regulations and KN QSHE procedures, Six Sigma/KNPS experience is considered to be an advantage
- Work experience of at least 5 years
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Ability to communicate and negotiate on all levels, both internal and external
- Language skills: Dutch,, English , French is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to local travel
- Analytical way of thinking
- Safety & health advisor certificate level I.
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
You can apply directly online or send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req41204