Qualified Person - Industrial Pharmacist | Geel | req53450
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for a change, and you're ready to make changes - we're looking for you.
We are offering a function of Qualified Person (QP) - Industrial Pharmacist at our Contract Logistics Site in Geel. As a QP you will be responsible for improving and monitoring the existing Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and further develop and supervise the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for our Pharma clients, in accordance with the strategic objectives of the site. You will report to the QSHE Manager Contract Logistics (Geel & Eindhout).
- You act as a project lead for the quality management of Pharma clients.
- You ensure the further development of the GMP certification for secondary packaging and relabeling performed at Kuehne + Nagel.
- You will be responsible for securing all GDP and GMP requirements during the implementation of new Pharma customers/projects.
- You coordinate and manage external Pharma inspections and -audits (performed by legal entities, customers, notified bodies,…) in order to maintain/achieve the existing/new licenses and certificates.
- You realize the quality- and safety KPI's of multiple customers and linked to this, the supervision of the root cause analysis and the implementation of structural improvement actions in response to customer complaints and deviations detected during internal quality control in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders.
- You will perform audits of third party providers in order to ensure GMP/GDP standards have been achieved and will support the internal audit programme to enable permanent inspection readiness.
- You will also provide QP GMP declarations in support of importation activities and will be expected to maintain an up to date awareness of regulatory issues ( if applicable).
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a Master degree in Industrial Pharmacy and you're certified as QP
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in a QP position. You do have experience with project management.
- You have a profound knowledge of the different quality management systems: GDP & GMP.
- You are a born communicator in order to be able bringing together different stakeholders and align with them, to make clear agreements and to make proper adjustments when required.
- You have an analytical mindset, you will be able to investigate root causes and CAPA's (Corrective and Preventative Actions) and dig into legislations and international standards.
- You are able to report structured in Dutch and English.
- You are customer oriented.
- Experience in Logistics is a plus.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.