Responsible for the support and development of all Airfreight Systems & Processes, with a specific focus on the support/maintenance & developments for the CIEL to SALOG conversation and the related organization of the operational (export, import, etc.) & support (pricing, etc.) processes in Belgium.
Responsible for ensuring that the required functionalities of the operational airfreight software in Belgium are set up and available in order to ensure that the operational production process runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Direct systems support in collaboration with local and regional Air Support team.
- Setup, training and further roll out of SALOG. Perform Air freight induction training import/export, presently also in CIEL environment.
- Ensuring the availability of the functionalities which enable the optimal use of the operational system within the operational process. This includes maintaining set ups (e.g. Documents, Exchange Rates, VAT rules) and local master data.
- Transfer knowledge during the implementation of new SALOG/CIEL functions.
- Provide the national management with up-to-date operational system knowledge and methodology, to ensure system support can be given to all users in the country.
- Actively maintaining an up-to-date awareness of operational processes and translating these into functional requirements related to the software.
- Propose tasks to move to SSC and manage the transition process.
- Collecting, checking and entering data for reports used internal and external.
- Create reports and checklists in the most efficient form and version.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or equal by experience
- Expert analytical skills
- Expert IT & Process knowledge
- Advanced Project Management Skills
- Excellent knowledge CIEL / SEALOG operational system
- Excellent knowledge MS Office : Explorer, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Advanced knowledge of QT, KN rates, Biz Objects and KN Login
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
You can apply directly online
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com