We are looking for a Transport Planner to join our Contract Logistics site in Geel on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent stay. In this role, you will be responsible for an efficient short and long-term planning of orders and transport. You will need to take into account customer forecast volumes, customer priorities, warehouse capacity, warehouse operation constraints.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring an accurate transport planning and analyzing transport costs of different providers.
- Ensure all time correct and professional communication towards several parties involved in our logistics services such as colleagues of several international teams, clients, and suppliers.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions.
- Take responsibility for general planning and customer service administration such as planning and performance reports, correct and on time invoicing, order management files, ....
- Contribute to the continious improvement of the Planning and Administration processes. You will have the freedom to collaborate to develop solutions and improvements.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor level or equal thinking level. First experience in transport planning.
- You can work accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are a good communicator in day to day contacts, both towards colleagues and customers.
- Language skills: Dutch and English: fluent speaking and writing.
- Software: Broad knowledge of MS Office Excel, experience with logistic software is an asset.
- You have good organizing skills and you like reaching deadlines.
- You have a self-motivated personality and a result-driven, hands-on attitude.
- You can be flexible in your working hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online or send your CV in English to email@example.com
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req37069