We are looking for a WMS Application Specialist to join our site in Geel.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Take care of optimal functionality and use of our operational IT systems (WMS, TMS, KN Login, EDI, Reporting, and others), 1st and 2nd line support for users of these operational applications. Implement problem analysis and structural improvements from incidents.
- Migration of existing applications to new applications and implementation of new customers in our logistics systems.
- Configuration and logical mapping of our WMS / TMS system.
- Analysis and optimization of work/process flow, implementation of resulting applications. Analyze functional requirements and definition of functional requirement specifications. Support of local organization in the description of processes and procedures and assistance in introducing these procedures.
- Release of operational applications and change management. Definition of test procedures (test cases, test documentation) and testing of bug fixes, release upgrades, and unsubscribing functional specifications.
- As a Superuser, you provide training to key users in our operational IT systems. In terms of new features, continuous explanation, and training to users regarding the use of systems. You will also be responsible for preparing and maintaining training materials and securing the knowledge.
- Assistance in tender analysis and answering of tender documents, analysis of requested IS functionality and description of the resulting solutions that can be offered.
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor or master's degree in a logistic or IT direction
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar function, preferably in a logistic or production environment
- Knowledge of and/or affinity with ICT, logistics processes, and automation information systems
- Be able to analyze problems clearly and quickly come to a practical solution
- Experience as Application Specialist (Power User) and/or WMS / TMS implementation is a pro
Pragmatic and proactive setting
- Flexible, independent and result-oriented, looking for continuous improvements
- Strong knowledge of English
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.