Kuehne+Nagel | 16.09.2021 | Limburg
Air Logistics Customer & Operational Care Specialist
Air Logistics Customer & Operational Care Specialist | Belgium | req78843
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
You are responsible for ensuring that our customers' experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel. You are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem-solving, customer follow up & interaction with our sales colleagues. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating transport activities by executing the necessary bookings in collaboration with the booking team, executing the requisite data entry associated with transport document generation, generating the required documentation, and making sure that specific requirements such as transit times are met.
- Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitoring Customer Shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve;
- Handle Complaint Calls, and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders;
- Reporting and Performance Analysis Creating, refining and reviewing reports as needed including Performance analysis;
- Manage operational tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features;
- To review and ensure alignment of shipping instructions including to clarify any deviations/conflicts in contradiction to country regulations, export compliance and rate and routing information;
- To monitor operational performance of carriers and other vendors and escalate / create awareness if performance and commitments are not being delivered;
- Coordinate and align with the warehouse to manage cargo and handle escalations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in Air Logistics;
- "Can do" Mentality & Ability to work with demanding deadlines;
- You are well-organized, independent and solution orientation professional;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- You speak English and Dutch. French is an asset.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel