Kuehne+Nagel | 23.07.2021 | Antwerp
Belgium | Belgium | req76976
We are looking for a new Transport Officer to join our team in Antwerp.
As Transport Officer you will be responsible for the daily planning of (container) transport modalities. You will organize the delivery and loading of shipments in cooperation with the dedicated suppliers in order to obtain the best possible solution: best service and best price.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Secondary education or equal level by experience.
- MS Office and other IT skills: basic MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of TOPS.
- Language skills: English, Dutch good speaking and writing. Other languages are considered an asset.
- You have good organizing skills and enjoy a healthy level of stress in your function.
- You have good negotiating skills and a certain degree of assertiveness, which enables you to communicate with suppliers.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+32 470 45 70 16
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel