Lineas NV | 12.04.2021 | Brussels
Customer Care: CCT Team Lead
Are our new Customer Care: CCT Team Lead?
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we? We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for? As a CCT Team lead you are responsible for a team of 1st line client support representatives.
What are your duties?
Leading your team:
- Inspire with your positive attitude and make sure that the agreed team tasks are timely and well performed
- Prioritize in tackling the daily urgencies with your 24/7 teams keeping internal and external customers continuously informed
- Be available outside business hours to assist if needed at critical events
Coaching your team:
- You’re a strong communicator and see what works best for each team member
- See with an open mind how you can adapt processes to highten team performance
- Strenghten daily awareness of customer centricity and how to make the difference in what we do as service provider
Developping your team performance:
- Share common work experiences or best practices of each member to upgrade your team (in team and/or 121)
- Identify what skills are to be further developed so that your management can plan the resources
- Look out for ways to improve automatisation and digitalization to make more time for proactive checks and feedback to the internal and external Customers
1st line Client support desk
- Answer all incoming calls from customers and respond to emails and website enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Dispatch calls or e-mails to the right SPOC or the right department using the appropriate escalation process.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Service Operations SPOC when clients require dedicated support.
Online Booking & Checking support:
- Provide online help to customers in case of booking issues related to their transport order, by guiding them through the supporting tools or systems or by taking over in order to ensure proper planning and capacity check.
- Provide online help to customers when trouble shooting occurs during the checking of their goods, by guiding them through the supporting systems or by taking over in order to ensure that their reservation is confirmed and the freight letter is created in time.
Online support for transport follow up:
- Your role will be to keep the customer informed on his request, of the location and state of their goods from the moment the goods are taken over, until they are delivered at the receiver's.
24/7 and weekend Service delivery assistance:
- Be the 1st point of contact to customers during and outside business hours in case of trouble shooting, or any type of request involving their transport order and refer them to appropriate third-party services where necessary. It includes: booking, check-in, Transport follow up, complaints, invoicing, claims…
Quality improvement “watcher”
- Always strive to improve the customer contacts or the traffic updates data base by looking out for mistakes (wrong e-mail, planning updates, telephone number etc…) addresses and escalate to the second line where necessary.
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with the Second line (Service Operations team), the stations, the Control Operating Centre (COC) and demonstrate how the Client desk team can provide effective support
What is your profile?
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of the other language (FR/NL), German is a plus
- You have knowledge of the Lineas key IT systems
- You are able to work with MS Office Suite
- You are a people manager and have the ability to inspire others
- You are customer oriented
- You are able to defuse potential problem situations and you deal with issues in a composed en structured way
- You have professional communication skills
- You are stress resistance and able to keep being professional
- You are able to multitask
- You have a willingness to work, to be loyal, to take initiative and owernship
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you? With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
The company has 1,900 passionate employees that provide reliable management in transport of goods by optimizing operations and streamlining its organization.
Lineas is continuously looking for employees for its services.
Check the job offers and apply online. Create a profile.Discover other career opportunities at Lineas NV