Are you very proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic person and you would like to be the main point of contact between our customers and business?
Join our Team in Antwerp as a Customer Service Agent within Customer Service and be the key owner of providing the service to our customers they deserve thus having lasting impact on the overall customer experience.
As a leader in shipping and global trade, Maersk moves much more than just cargo. We propel ambitions and deliver dreams all over the globe. Combining a global network with extensive expertise, we help companies large and small connect with opportunities around the world and drive their businesses forward.
• An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationship with our current and new customers.
• Becoming a member of the Maersk, undisputed leader in the shipping industry
• Being part of a professional and motivated team
• Experience in an international environment
• A good work/life balance
• Flexible working hours
• Interesting salary with lots of extralegal benefits.
Within shipping and logistics, proactive communication and information flow towards our customers is the key in ensuring transparency from End-to-End. In order to provide this service your main responsibilities are:
• Constant contact with your customers and partners responsible for transportation process.
• Proactive End-to-End Shipment Tracking. You will be notifying your customers about relevant deviations from the transport plan, provide solutions and alternatives. You will be responsible for end-to-end shipping process, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan.
• You will be focal for our daily Customer Service Surveys which includes analysing root causes for detracted customers including follow-up contact and identifying areas of improvement.
• Actively build strong relationships with customers by a deep understanding of the respective businesses (commercial intelligence of industries in which the customers operate), people and opportunities.
• Function as an advocate for the customers towards all relevant stakeholders within Maersk.
We are looking for
• Experience in shipping/logistics sector in customer/sales or import/export area,
• Fluent Dutch,
• Fluent English,
• Strong communication skills and proactive approach,
• High degree of empathy, assertiveness and confidence,
• Open-minded and creative attitude with willingness to promote change,
• Personal ability to build strong relationships with others.