A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information: https://www.maersk.com Your promise. Delivered.
Are you a driven customer service professional? Do you put your clients first, whilst adequately balancing their needs and the business drivers of your team and your organization? Then we would like to get in touch with you. We are looking for a Customer Service Workflow & Live Chat Specialist
We are offering a challenging position in which a seasoned Customer Services professional can make the difference, both for the client and the team. Where success depends on
you and your capacity to create value for our customers. Where you will be backed up by a dynamic team of highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic professionals, helping you to grow the allocated customer portfolio. A great career opportunity in a world class company!
Within shipping and logistics, proactive communication and information flow towards our customers is the key in ensuring transparency from End-to-End. As workflow specialist, you are part of the customer service organization. To ensure good service to our customers your main responsibilities are:
• Efficiently distribute customer e-mails and enquiries to the right people based on advanced understanding of the customer service processes and organization.
• Monitor and handle incoming chat requests from customers. Focus on instant resolution of chats where possible - if not distribute the query to the respective Customer Service Agent.
• Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Work independently and assist the team in realizing the team ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices.
• Take full responsibility for customer experience by supporting and continuously improving the end-to-end customer service process
• Gain understanding of our customers’ business through commercial intelligence.
• Monitor agreed service levels, and identify root cause when targets are not met, advise management of potential service failures and trends.
We are looking for
• Experience in shipping/logistics sector in customer/sales or import/export area,
• Fluent Dutch and English,
• Strong communication skills and proactive approach,
• Passionate for Customer Experience and Improvement,
• Strong detailed approach when working with cases,
• Excellent skills at building rapport with various stakeholders,
• Understanding the necessity of making things right the first time,
• Comfortable working with multitasking and tight deadlines,
• Analytical mindset.