Manuchar NV | 31.05.2023 | Antwerp
Functional Analyst/Scrum master
"At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! In 2022 we moved to a next level in unlocking the value of our data by replacing our core legacy systems and removing future barriers. A digital first & customer value approach in various ideation sessions resulted in a Digital Transformation Roadmap for the upcoming years.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey and contribute to the realization of this roadmap?"
As Scrum Master you will work closely with the lead developer which requires in-depth knowledge of the product design. You will be responsible for a part of the microservice design, but at the same time, that you will take ownership over the project to ensure that the team lives agile values & principles and follows the processes & practices agreed upon.
Your main responsibilities are:
- discussing the functional aspects of the required product with the business departments and defining the functional requirements & acceptance criteria
- discussing the non-functional requirements & constraints with the business departments
- creating functional & non-functional user stories to establish a clear and commonly shared understanding of the required behaviour
- attending the daily stand-up meetings to represent the business departments
- assisting during internal demos and testings of the functionalities delivered by the team
- doing intakes on reported bugs or minor change requests
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as a medior or senior scrum master (2 or > years of experience).
- You are familiar with Azure DevOps and agile development with continuous integration and deployment to Azure Resources.
- You have strong communication skills and succeed in building good relations with internal stakeholders.
- You are proactive, adaptive and think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- You are punctual and self-disciplined.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- International colleagues. More than 30 different nationalities.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all… we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Discover other career opportunities at Manuchar NV