- Based at our head office in Antwerp you will first receive an introduction in file administration on operational, documentary and financial level.
- You will gradually become responsible for the commercial support to the trading team of Chemicals South America : you will handle requests, draw up offers and follow-up quotations till closing the deal. You monitor recurrent business and assist the traders in the further strategic expansion of their markets.
- Besides the commercial support you will be involved in reporting and in the follow-up of the incoming payments of the markets you commercially support.
- You also monitor offers for our multinational accounts regarding local distribution of chemicals and follow up stock levels.
- You coordinate the planning of the vessels in cooperation with the shipping companies.
The handling of orders will be handled by our backoffice, but you supervise the file process from a sales perspective and solve problems smoothly where necessary.
- You obtained an economic or logistic degree preferably.
- You are a communicative person with fluent knowledge of English and Spanish. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You have commercial drive and your ambition is to set up a solid commercial support.
- You are an organized individual with a talent for administration and problem-solving, even under time pressure. Colleagues appreciate your sense of initiative, flexibility and teamwork.
- A relevant working experience in an commercial or logistics environment is a strong plus.
Base knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and trade or transportation documents are a strong asset.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (+2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all ... We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents