Manuchar NV | 28.02.2024 | Antwerp
Trade Coordinator – English & Spanish
In this job at our HQ in Antwerp, you play an important role in the international trading business. The main objective of the Trade Coordinator is to handle and coordinate all aspects of a trade transaction in a fast, accurate and customer friendly way. These activities start once the trader has reached the commercial agreements.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, after a thorough training and with the support of your team.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally.
- You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers and offer solutions to unexpected challenges.
- You work closely together with our Traders and colleagues from different departments such as Finance, Credit Insurance, Legal, …
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to Letter of Credit, invoices and packing lists to Bill of Lading.
- You focus on the Latin American or European Market.
- You have relevant experience as a freight forwarder, customer service representative, logistics administrative officer, transport planner ... Knowledge of Incoterms, Letter of Credit or transportation documents are recommended.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus.
- You enjoy planning and organization and get energy from providing excellent service together with your team.
- You have a proactive and critical mindset and take initiative in order to identify problems.
- You are living in the region of our headquarters in Antwerp.
Manuchar offers you
- A custom-made training given by your senior colleagues and the opportunity to further develop your skills through trainings.
- A job full of variety with long-term growth perspectives in an international environment to develop your talents.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitality insurance, collective bonus, …
- An open and multicultural workplace with highly skilled & fun colleagues.
- A company that cares about their employees and promotes health & well-being programs as well as moments to connect with your colleagues.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all… we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Discover other career opportunities at Manuchar NV