INTERNSHIP PROCUREMENT SUPPLY CHAIN
YOUR WORKOUT SCHEDULE CONSISTS OF:
- Prepare and distribute timely and insightful analysis to support Procurement Strategies development and implementation
- Provide support to Sourcing managers in recommendations on specific functional strategies
- Lead Sourcing projects including Market analysis, Negotiations, Tendering and Contracting process as well as Supplier Relationship Management
- Actively interprets and reviews sourcing results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses. Continually seeks ways to improve processes
- Advise on financial implications of business decisions. Identifies and/or develops relevant management reporting and analytical tools.
HOW IS YOUR CURRENT CONDITION?
- Current student and available for a 4 to 12-month internship (negotiable)
- Advanced level Excel / PowerPoint and fluent English language skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Ability to comb through large amounts of data, analyze, draw conclusions, and present a coherent viewpoint
- Project management abilities - Ability to deliver results against tight and complex timelines
- Self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas and within a virtual work environment
- Creative problem solver & want to get their “hands dirty”
- Team player attitude; solid positive energy; stress resistance and confidence
- Good communication skills - able to influence at a variety of levels and across functions in a complex organization
- Promote positive change through innovation and creativity
- Previous experience or coursework focused on procurement, operations, supply chain, or finance is a plus
- Track-record of demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit in a fast-paced environment
- General financial skills/knowledge
RUN FOR GOLD
- No formal suits in the office, wear only what suits you best!
- The internship is unpaid
- You are entitled to a compensation for transportation costs and excess to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, squash courts, soccer pitch).