As warehouse coordinator you are responsible for operational, quality as well as safety aspects of the warehouse. You report to the logistics manager and are in contact with our customers, suppliers, as well as other departments within our company.
Responsibilities (not limited):
Responsible for daily movements (inbound/outbound) of goods for various customers.
- Preparing customers’ orders to have them ready to ship (documents, procedures).
- Booking and follow-up of carriers and transportation services.
- Coordination and confirmation with customers.
Responsible for stock management and accurate follow-up of movements:
- Ensuring that the stock list is always up to date (corrective actions if not).
- Ensuring that the stock list contains correct information (for emergency plan).
Responsible for billing and invoicing of warehousing activities (together with accounting).
You participate to evacuation and emergency plan (+ exercises on regular basis), testing of extinguishing systems.
You have a bachelor in logistics, transportation, international trade, or equivalent fields.
You have at least 3 years of experience in above mentioned fields (especially warehouse/logistics management is a strong plus, and eventually did project management before)
You are familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly good knowledge of Excel, as well as WMS.
You are fluent in French, Flemish (Dutch), and English. Any other European language is a plus.
You have good interpersonal skills and a true team player, able to share problems and advice.
You are an excellent communicator and able to work under stress in a dynamic environment.
You like to work in a growing company, where human contacts and your colleagues are key to success!