Main purpose of the role
The Senior Customer Care Agent is a customer facing role, focused on process excellence within order acquisition and order processing systems whose purpose is to:
- ensure that customers’ needs are understood
- ensure that the product is delivered in accordance with customer requirements
- ensure efficient and effective capture and processing of customer orders
- deliver excellent customer service
You will work closely with the Customer Collaboration Manager and Sales to define customer needs, with Demand planning, Inventory and 3PL manager to ensure orders are full filled. With our DMO- and SaFiCo teams to resolve and root cause issues that are preventing the smooth flow of orders within the systems. You are a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore you manage a team of 3 Customer Care Agents. You safeguard that procedures and work instructions are followed and executed in a consistent way. You support and challenge your team member on issues and opportunities related to their customers. Improvement projects linked to customers are first validated and prioritized by you. Later in the process, the Planning Manager and the Customer Service & Customer Collaboration Manager will give the final go. You are backup with every CS process within the Team.
You take the responsibility of the execution of customer specific projects, because you are the expert of the customers e.g.order patterns, preferences
You are responsible for the OTC (Order To Cash) process. A strong link with the Credit & Collection department is an absolute must in order to guarantee the success of this process.
The Customer Care Agent role is reporting into the Customer Service & Customer Collaboration Manager.
You will respect and be a ‘role-model’ for our Values.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Bachelor degree (eg logistics, administration, international commerce)
- 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably in a fast-moving environment
- Strong eye for detail and are able to see connections in data, events and trends
- Very good planning & organisation skills and can manage priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with different people and parties in a professional way
- Excellent people management skills – experience in people management is a plus
- Highly customer-focused with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Result-driven, enthusiastic and have a high energy level
- Team player and able to work in an autonomous and challenging work environment
- IT literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Key user SAP
- Very good bilingual (Dutch & French) with good knowledge of English
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. Join our team and become another PepsiCo ambassador