Customer Service Assistant
You are responsible for the support of the overall customer service and business support activities. You report to the Business Support Manager. Your main activities are the following :
- You are responsible for order handling from order entry to shipping and invoicing (including related documents)
- You coordinate and follow-up sugar availabilities with the respective factories and sales organization. You act as interface between planning, production and logistics
- You analyse and enter data and you maintain master data in the computer system
- You participate in internal customer service related projects.
This is a diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates with a keen customer focus, with affinity for numbers and with good reasoning skills. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. international commerce, marketing, sales administration) or equivalent through experience, and a few years of customer service experience
- Bilingual Dutch-French; fluent English is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is important and a good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in an international commerce environment is a strong plus
- You are a team player, service minded , flexible and solution-oriented.
We offer you an exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago An attractive salary package A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
For more information please call Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm.