Tiense Suikerraffinaderij is so much more than the famous “Hard Cube®.” As part of Südzucker Group, one of the most important sugar producers in Europe, we are willing to become the most productive and innovative Sugar group.
In order to reinforce our commercial department in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f):
Manager supply chain planning
- Management and maintenance of key planning parameters to optimize supply chain performance for our sugar business units in Belgium
- Coordination across Sales, Production, Logistics and Customer Service for our Belgian production sites
- Ensuring best practice in supply and inventory planning processes
- International project work across Südzucker Group
- Degree or equivalent – preferably business management or engineering
- Supply chain planning experience preferably in an international environment
- Experience with SAP APO SNP and SAP ERP SD/MM is a strong advantage
- Highest customer orientation, thinking in solutions and networks
- Proven ability to deal with complexity and manage relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders (intercultural competencies)
- Working knowledge of Dutch, English and French. German language is an asset
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Independent working style and high degree of flexibility, team player
- Superior analytical skills
- Readiness to travel
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in an international company
- An attractive salary package with a full range of fringe benefits
- An interesting opportunity to take initiative and support your team in its continued business growth
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit and commitment are appreciated
For further information about our company, check our website www.raffinerietirlemontoise.com.
For more information please call Gert Olefs at +32(0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm and on Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm. Apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to Gert Olefs through the application button.
Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.