Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture co mbined with a great interest in change management challenges
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 15 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0…), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
You will be integrated into a project team at the client and will act as a leader to manage transport and logistic initiatives in order to leverage value creation opportunities. If needed, you will also coach our client key stakeholder’s through transport & logistic challenges to deliver sustainable financial and operational performance.
As such you will be in charge of:
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications including digital solutions to optimize
- transport cost (loading rate, adequate transport solution, optimized routing, FTL/LTL, cost-to-deliver) - distribution (cross-dock solutions, hub) - inbound/outbound flows (traffic management, challenge actual process and sizing - warehouse management (stock location, picking process, layout review, storage solutions)
- Assist and coach teams to deliver performance value through new pragmatic strategies
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes till results
- Perform value analysis and conduct if necessary external market studies to find best solutions for transport
- Manage RFQ’s and negotiations with external suppliers if needed
- Becoming partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities specialized in Logistic with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Transport and/or Logistic area from working in industry and/or other consulting companies with the following requirements:
- Experience in warehouse management and flow management
- Knowledge of transport suppliers, alternative transport solutions and constraints and costs by destination
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Native in French or Dutch or German, fluent in English but anyway fluent in French (our corporate language)
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced consultants
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company
- Attractive salary package (company car,...) evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory mention LOG2019.
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the recruitment page of our website www.resultance.eu; a video will explain you a day as Resultant.