Turnover at the Rhenus Group tops € 5.1 billion, making it one of the logistics service companies with global operations. Rhenus has business locations at more than 660 locations worldwide and employs 31,000 people. The Rhenus business areas - Contract Logistics, Freight Logistics and Port Logistics - manage complex supply chains and provide a wealth of innovative value-added services.
Rhenus Air & Ocean is looking for Sales Executives for oceanfreight/airfreight to reinforce our sales team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, commercial talents, born for outside sales.
Your tasks and responsibilities are mainly focused on:
- actively searching ("hunting"), attracting and managing new customers and sales leads for oceanfreight and airfreight activities;
- Representing the company to external parties and relations;
- Doing acquisition activities such as conducting customer visits and reporting these visits in the CRM system;
Other tasks and responsibilities might be:
- Issuing visit reports;
- Supporting the sales support team by preparing offers and concluding agreements;
- Follow up on made offers;
- Selecting and nominating target accounts and follow up on incoming routing orders and/or sales leads;
- Preparing and conducting market research and competition analysis;
- Manage customer complaints;
The candidate profile we are looking for:
- Born for outside sales
- Is enthusiastic and motivated
- Possesses commercial feeling and knowledge about sales and prospection techniques
- Has basic knowledge of marketing
- Possesses strong knowledge of oceanfreight (with a background in airfreight) or strong knowledge of airfreight (with a background in oceanfreight)
- Has knowledge of logistics processes.
- Already has a couple of years of experience in a commercial role
- Languagues: Dutch (very good), French (very good), English (very good)
- Has a degree in Logistics Management
- Strong communication skills
- Working with a team
- Negotiation skills
- Relational networking
- Result focus and problem solving skills
- Customer focus and service minded
- Presentation skills
- Pro-active and thinking out-of-the-box
Rhenus Air & Ocean values the personal growth of its employees. Therefor we offer several internal and external trainings. Furthermore we offer an attractive and competitive salary with extra-legal benefits: company car, pension scheme, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, flexible working hours, compensation days,...
We offer a fulltime job of indefinite duration.
Place of employment: Borgerhout or Machelen.
Are you interested? Send us your application, maybe you are the person we are looking for.
For more information:
Ph : 03/545 32 12
email : firstname.lastname@example.org