Square City | 24.03.2023 | Antwerp
Logistics File Coordinator French & English
Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Logistics Trade Coordinator French & English in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will independently coordinate orders of the clients and overseas partners with focus on deriving markets in Latin-America.
- You will get an extensive training so that you can master everything regarding logistics documents, their software etc.
- You will be in charge for the trade and logistic process.
- You will be in touch daily with customers, suppliers, shipping lines and other international partners.
- You address for a steady delivery to their customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You will be responsible for a fast and correct formation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
The required qualifications are:
- You have a first relevant experience in the logistics sector OR a bachelor degree in logistics, economics, languages,..
- You are a young potential who is greedy to learn.
- You speak and write fluent English and French!
- You are both customer and detail oriented and you are an outstanding planner.
- You are a real problem solver and you are able to keep calm in difficult situations.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.
Welcome to Square City! As a professional, you have the right to turn to a competent recruitment partner. We get to know each other thoroughly and take the time to do so voluntarily. With the aim of achieving results, we go through all the paths that can guide you on your way. There is also a talent consultant in your sector who will be happy to get to know you.
Supply chain expertise
Your experience is valuable, you are looking for a partner who understands you and above all knows your sector in depth. You want total confidentiality and do not want your application to be used without your knowledge. You want an intensive collaboration where time is taken for feedback sessions, with clear communication about the status of your application.
Discover other career opportunities at Square City