Square City | 18.11.2022 | Antwerp
Logistics Trade Coordinator English & Spanish or French
Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Logistics Trade Coordinator English & French or Spanish in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Latin-America.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
The required qualifications are:
- You have a first relevant experience in the logistics sector OR a bachelor degree in logistics, economics, languages,..
- You speak and write fluent English, Spanish or French! A good knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus.
- You are a professional who likes to keep the overview and can guarantee a complete handling of files.
- You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner.
- You can empathize with the customer's needs and build a confidential relationship with them.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.
Welcome to Square City! As a professional, you have the right to turn to a competent recruitment partner. We get to know each other thoroughly and take the time to do so voluntarily. With the aim of achieving results, we go through all the paths that can guide you on your way. There is also a talent consultant in your sector who will be happy to get to know you.
Supply chain expertise
Your experience is valuable, you are looking for a partner who understands you and above all knows your sector in depth. You want total confidentiality and do not want your application to be used without your knowledge. You want an intensive collaboration where time is taken for feedback sessions, with clear communication about the status of your application.
Discover other career opportunities at Square City