Square City | 22.09.2023 | Limburg
Product Support Engineer (+ bedrijfswagen)
Expect the unexpected for your talent! Square City works as a trusted advisor for profiles in office, logistics, supply chain & engineering. We offer expertise, dialogue, and continuity as a selection partner to find the right match for our clients and candidates. Through our extensive network of professionals and the personal approach of our consultants, you can count on a qualitative, sustainable, and transparent cooperation.
Our client is a specialist within the automotive sector and is looking for a Product Support Engineer in Tessenderlo. Do you have the right technical and people skills for this challenge?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You are the point of contact for questions that arise during aftersales.
- You are responsible for advising the wholesalers in various areas such as maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- You are involved in solving technical problems that occur with material handling products and you discuss the solutions with all stakeholders involved.
- You are the point of contact for the warranty claims and bring it to the attention of the dealers.
- You provide, when necessary, the technical assistance on location.
- You organize and provide technically skilled training to mechanics and provide support to internal colleagues.
The required qualifications are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical direction, like Auto Engineering or Auto Mechanics, together with relevant experience.
- You have an understanding with electronics, hydraulics, mechanics, and engines.
- You have a hands-on mentality, are organized and an analytical thinker.
- You are a problem solver, have a strong personality and have strong communication skills.
- You are willing to travel abroad to visit dealers 4 times a year for 2 to 3 days.
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus!
This is what our client offers:
- You will be a part of an outstanding team at the European Head Quarters of an international organization.
- You can work with flexible office hours and the company provides a homework policy, meaning you can work 2 days a week from home!
- You will receive an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
Welcome to Square City! As a professional, you have the right to turn to a competent recruitment partner. We get to know each other thoroughly and take the time to do so voluntarily. With the aim of achieving results, we go through all the paths that can guide you on your way. There is also a talent consultant in your sector who will be happy to get to know you.
Supply chain expertise
Your experience is valuable, you are looking for a partner who understands you and above all knows your sector in depth. You want total confidentiality and do not want your application to be used without your knowledge. You want an intensive collaboration where time is taken for feedback sessions, with clear communication about the status of your application.
Discover other career opportunities at Square City